A cool, refreshing cocktail that combines Baileys and coffee with mint.
- 50ml Baileys with a hint of Coffee Flavour
- 25ml espresso
- 2tsp sugar
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 0.9 units per serve
MIX IT UP
- Pop the sugar and the mint leaves into your highball glass. Then with the long
end of a wooden spoon or a thin rolling pin, muddle the ingredients to combine them.
- Pour in the Baileys, add some crushed ice and stir.
- Next pour the espresso shot into the glass, top with more crushed ice and give
it another stir.
- If you glass still isn't full, top it all the way up with crushed ice and
finish your cocktail with a sprig of fresh mint.