- 50ML BAILEYS ORIGINAL
- 50ML CHILLED ESPRESSO
- 3 SCOOPS VANILLA ICE CREAM
- 125ML MILK
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE & WHIPPED CREAM
- WHITE & DARK CHOCOLATE BALL SPRINKLES
- BAILEYS CHEESECAKE BROWNIE
MIX IT UP
- Chill the espresso for 2 hours.
- Coat the rim of a mason jar with chocolate ganache or sauce and dip it in sprinkles.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce down the inside and outside of the jar.
- Blend the Baileys, 2 scoops ice cream, and half the milk together, gradually adding the remaining milk.
- Pour the shake into the jar. Add a scoop of ice cream, a swirl of whipped cream and a brownie, then drizzle with more sauce.
- Finish with sprinkles and a straw. (And maybe a spoon or two!)