Baileys® Strawberry Tiramisu
A deliciously fruity and luxuriously smooth dessert.
- 200ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 200g sponge fingers
- 2 egg yolks
- 75g icing sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- 250g low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 0.9 units per serve
whip It Up
- 1Whisk the egg yolks and icing sugar together then stir in the mascarpone, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- 2In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they're stiff then carefully fold them into the cream cheese mixture.
- 3Take a square baking dish and cover the base of it with half the sponge fingers. Soak the fingers with 100ml of the Baileys.
- 4Wash the strawberries and cut them into slices. Spread half of the strawberry slices on top of the sponge fingers and dollop half the mascarpone mixture over the strawberry layer.
- 5Repeat to create more layers by adding the rest of the sponge fingers, soaking them in the remaining Baileys and then layering the leftover strawberries and cream on top. Pop it in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour, 2 if you can.
- 6When you're ready to serve your Baileys Strawberry Tiramisu, blend the sugar crystals in a mixer together with the mint leaves until you've got a fine green sugar. Sprinkle it over your tiramisu, slice and serve.
If you like this, why not try