The ultimate feel-good festive drink with a decadent Baileys twist.
- 150ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 300ml milk
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 0.6 units per serve
MIX IT UP
- First beat the eggs together in a bowl with the caster sugar. Make sure the
caster sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is smooth or your eggnog will taste grainy.
- Next add the Baileys, milk and the split vanilla pod to the bowl. Whisk
vigorously until everything is combined to form a silky liquid.
- Strain your Baileys eggnog to get rid of the vanilla pod. Then take four
short, glass tumblers and pour a good measure of the liquid into each glass.
- Finish with a cinnamon stick, a sprinkle of cocoa powder and serve with some