Baileys Espresso Martini
A classy cocktail with a rich smooth flavour, frothy finish and coffee kick.
MAKE IT IN:
1.8 standard drinks
- 75ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
FIND OUT WHERE TO BUY›
- 1 shot of espresso
- 25ml Smirnoff vodka
- Chocolate syrup or sauce
- Ice cubes
- Pop some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour in the Baileys with a hint of Coffee Flavour.
- Add the espresso shot, Smirnoff and a dash of chocolate sauce.
- Shake it up until everything is perfectly blended and the liquid is silky smooth.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, finish by gently placing three coffee beans on top of the cocktail and enjoy.
- For an even creamier coffee flavour, try it with Baileys Espresso Cream.
- Try putting your cocktail glass in the fridge to get it chilled right down before serving your Baileys Espressotini.
- If you don't have coffee beans, you could finish your cocktail with a dusting of cocoa powder or crumbled chocolate.