Baileys Midnight Mint
A fresh taste sensation and a daringly indulgent drink.
MAKE IT IN:
Martini glass or tumbler
1.5 standard drinks
- Grab a cocktail shaker, pop your ice cubes in it then pour the Baileys, Smirnoff and crème de menthe into the shaker.
- Give it a good shake until you've got a smooth liquid.
- Fill a tumbler with ice and strain your silky, smooth liquid in on top if the ice.
- Add a sprig of fresh mint to finish.
- Try putting your cocktail glass in the fridge to get it chilled right down before serving your Baileys Midnight Mint.
- Chocolate goes great with this drink so you could always finish your cocktail with crumbled chocolate or cocoa powder if you don't have any mint.