Baileys White Russian
An indulgent Baileys twist on a true cocktail classic.
MAKE IT IN:
1.7 standard drinks
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
FIND OUT WHERE TO BUY›
- 25ml Smirnoff vodka
- 12.5ml Kahlua (half a shot)
- 75ml milk
- Ice cubes
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
- Tip your ice cubes into a tumbler, add the Baileys followed by the Smirnoff and Kahlua.
- Mix until smooth, silky and deliciously chilled.
- Add a traditional cherry garnish if you have one and enjoy.
- Don't have any Baileys Original Irish Cream? This cocktail tastes just as good with Baileys with a hint of Coffee Flavour.
- For an alternative stylish finish, try replacing the cherry on top with crumbled chocolate, or even sprinkle over some chopped hazelnuts.
- To create crushed ice the easy way, wrap your ice cubes in a clean tea towel and bash them with a rolling pin.