Baileys Banana Bread French Toast
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- 2 tbls butter, melted
- 400g banana bread, thickly sliced
- 100g maple syrup
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 300ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- 125g fresh blueberries
- Brush all sides of the banana bread slices with the butter.
- Heat a large, non-stick fry pan on medium heat. Place the buttered slices into the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through.
- Combine the maple syrup and mixed spice in a small saucepan. Heat syrup gentlyand keep warm until ready to serve.
- To serve, place 2 slices of the bread on a plate and top with a large scoop of the ice cream.Add a generous drizzle of the spiced syrup and serve with the fresh blueberries.