Baileys Brownie Delight
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- 500ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- 225g chocolate brownies, cut into small cubes
- 100ml chocolate sauce
- Place the ice cream into a bowl and allow to slightly soften. Add 3/4 of the brownies and gently fold in.
- Place the mix into a 700ml freezer safe container. Smooth the surface and add a drizzle of half of the chocolate sauce.
- Using a knife, swirl the chocolate sauce then finish by sprinkling the remaining brownie pieces.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until ready serve.
- Serve with the remaining chocolate sauce.