Baileys Earl Grey Tira Misu
Modern twist on a classic Tiramisu.
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
Individual glass bowls
- 500ml water, boiling
- 3 Earl Grey tea bags
- 250 grams sponge finger biscuits
- 500 ml Baileys Custard
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground nutmeg to garnish
- Place tea bags in a bowl and cover with the boiling water. Let steep for 5 minutes then remove tea bags and set aside to cool.
- Dip a biscuit in cooled tea just enough to slightly soak through then place on a tray. Continue with all of the biscuits.
- To assemble, gently break 3 biscuits and place at the base of a serving bowl. Repeat with each bowl.
- Evenly divide ½ of the custard and pour over biscuits in each bowl. Top with a sprinkle of pistachios. Repeat layering with two biscuits, then the remaining custard and a final sprinkle of pistachios.
- Top each with grated nutmeg and serve.
- If tea is not your cup of tea, try using coffee for a more traditional Tiramisu.