Baileys Petite Berry Tarts
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- 6 mini pastry shells
- 75ml chocolate sauce
- 500ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- 100ml berry sauce
- 75g fresh raspberries, cut in half
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- To assemble the tarts, pour a bit of the chocolate sauce into the base of each pastry shell.
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream then add a drizzle of berry sauce.
- To finish add a few raspberry halves and the fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Serve with the remaining chocolate sauce.