Baileys Raspberry Shortbread Sundae
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- 100g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 100ml raspberry sauce
- 125gm fresh raspberries
- 300ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- Place a handful of raspberries at the base of 2 serving glasses. Top with a bit of the crumbled shortbread.
- Top with several scoops of the ice cream. Finish with a drizzle of the raspberry sauce, a few fresh berries and the crumbled biscuits. Serve immediately.
- To make your own raspberry sauce, strain a jar of raspberry jam to remove the pips.
- You can serve the sauce warm if desired.