Baileys Spiced Caramel Waffle Cups
MAKE IT IN:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
Serve on plate
- 300g prepared waffles
- 50g toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 500ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- 200g caramel sauce
- 1 teas ground cinnamon
- 1 teas ground ginger
- To make the sauce, place the ingredients into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Heat the waffles as per packet instructions. Roughly cut the waffles into chunky strips and place ina mixing bowl.
- Pour half of the sauce mix on top of the waffles and gently toss to coat the waffles.
- To serve, divide the coated waffles into 4 serving bowls. Top each with a large scoop of ice cream.
- Finish with an extra drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of the pecans. Serve immediately.