Baileys Almande Peach Smoothie
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
This peachy, creamy alcoholic smoothie is 100% vegan. And 1000% totally delicious.
- 3.5oz Baileys Almande
- 4tbsp icing sugar
- Handful of toasted coconut shavings
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 chopped peaches
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- Mint springs, peach slices to garnish
- STEP ONEPlace the Baileys Almande, coconut/almond milk, ice cubes, vanilla and chopped peach in a blender and blend until you like the consistency.
- STEP TWOMix the icing sugar with a few drops of water to make a smooth thick paste. Coat the rim of two glasses with it, then dip them in the coconut shavings, press to secure them on.
- STEP THREEPour the Baileys mixture into the glass and top it off with mint leaves and a peach slice.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys NutterliciousIf you set out to find the thickest, nuttiest, most indulgent milkshake on the internet, then you’ve just found it.
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.