Baileys French Toast
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5min
If you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 eggs
- 30ml milk
- 4 slices bread
- 40g butter
- Whipped cream
- blueberries and a dusting of icing sugar to garnish
- STEP ONEBeat the eggs, milk and Baileys together. Pour over the slices of bread on a plate, let it soak in for a couple of minutes.
- STEP TWOMelt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Then fry the bread slices for around 2 mins or until golden on each side.
- STEP THREEArrange the French toast on plates. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream, handfuls of raspberries and blueberries, drizzles of chocolate sauce and golden syrup, and a dusting of icing sugar. Now, tuck in!