Baileys French Toast
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5min
If you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 eggs
- 30ml milk
- 4 slices bread
- 40g butter
- Whipped cream
- blueberries and a dusting of icing sugar to garnish
- STEP ONEBeat the eggs, milk and Baileys together. Pour over the slices of bread on a plate, let it soak in for a couple of minutes.
- STEP TWOMelt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Then fry the bread slices for around 2 mins or until golden on each side.
- STEP THREEArrange the French toast on plates. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream, handfuls of raspberries and blueberries, drizzles of chocolate sauce and golden syrup, and a dusting of icing sugar. Now, tuck in!
Watch how it’s made
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Irish CheesecakeGone are the days of New York Cheesecake, it’s Irish Cheesecake’s time to shine! Yummy!
Baileys VolcanoMolten chocolate lava and a measure of Baileys, the perfect dessert for a not-so-grownup dinner party.