Baileys Iced Coffee
- 1.5oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- 1 ¼ cups freshly brewed and cooled coffee, plus 2tbsp
- ½ cup double cream, whipped
- ⅓ cups dark or milk chocolate, melted or 2tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 butter crisp biscuit, chopped
Whizz the Baileys in blender with the ice-cream and milk.
Whip the cream until it holds its shape.
Fill two tall glasses with ice. Pour in the Baileys mixture, then the cooled coffee.
Dollop on the whipped cream, then drizzle the melted chocolate lovingly over it. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and biscuit, and voila, the perfect coffee cool down.