Baileys Molten Chocolate Coffee Cake
Prep time 15 min. Cooking time 9 min
- 1 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2tbsp espresso powder
- 5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- ½ cup plain flour, sifted
- 8 scoops of vanilla or coffee ice-cream
- A dusting of cocoa powder
- A handful of blueberries
Heat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, gas mark 4.
Melt the butter, chocolate and espresso powder in small saucepan over a low heat. Add the Baileys and mix until smooth. Cool.
Whisk the eggs and sugar for 3-5 min until creamy using an electric whisk on medium. Fold in the Baileys mixture, then carefully fold in the flour.
Divide between eight small, greased ovenproof dishes. Bake for nine minutes. Serve with ice-cream, a dusting of cocoa powder and blueberries.