Baileys Molten Chocolate Coffee Cake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 8
- Cook Time: 30min
If we said there was a better combo than chocolate, coffee, and Baileys, we’d be lying.
- Prep time 15 min. Cooking time 9 min
- SHOPPING LIST
- 150ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 175g butter
- cut into cubes
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2tbsp espresso powder
- 175g light brown sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 8 scoops of vanilla or coffee ice-cream
- A dusting of cocoa powder
- A handful of blueberries
- STEP ONEHeat oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas mark 4.
- STEP TWOMelt the butter, chocolate and espresso powder in small saucepan over a low heat. Add the Baileys and mix until smooth. Cool.
- STEP THREEWhisk the eggs and sugar for 3-5 min until creamy using an electric whisk on medium. Fold in the Baileys mixture, then carefully fold in the flour.
- STEP FOURDivide between eight small, greased ovenproof dishes. Bake for nine minutes. Serve with ice-cream, a dusting of cocoa powder and blueberries.