Baileys Molten Chocolate Coffee Cake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 8
- Cook Time: 30min
If we said there was a better combo than chocolate, coffee, and Baileys, we’d be lying.
- Prep time 15 min. Cooking time 9 min
- SHOPPING LIST
- 150ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 175g butter
- cut into cubes
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2tbsp espresso powder
- 175g light brown sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 8 scoops of vanilla or coffee ice-cream
- A dusting of cocoa powder
- A handful of blueberries
- STEP ONEHeat oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas mark 4.
- STEP TWOMelt the butter, chocolate and espresso powder in small saucepan over a low heat. Add the Baileys and mix until smooth. Cool.
- STEP THREEWhisk the eggs and sugar for 3-5 min until creamy using an electric whisk on medium. Fold in the Baileys mixture, then carefully fold in the flour.
- STEP FOURDivide between eight small, greased ovenproof dishes. Bake for nine minutes. Serve with ice-cream, a dusting of cocoa powder and blueberries.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Choco MousseIf you’ve ever shared food before, this is the dessert that will make you stop.
Baileys AffogatoMake your afters ever-so-classy with a splash of Baileys and coffee (Just don’t tell anyone it’s easy peasy!)