- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10min
A campfire favourite gone indulgent treat. When these come out, you’ll be asking for s’more.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100g crumbled digestives or shortbread
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 120g marshmallows
- 100ml chocolate sauce
- Blow torch to finish
- STEP ONEAdd the crumbled shortbread to the bottom of a jar. Dollop on marshmallows (as many as you like!)
- STEP TWOHeat the chocolate sauce and pour it into the jars. Probably add a bit more chocolate sauce.
- STEP THREESprinkle on the mini marshmallows. Bring on the Baileys – pour it over your creation. Now toast the marshmallows with the blow torch until melty and delicious.
- STEP FOURReady…steady….dig in! Last one to finish does the washing up.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Irish CheesecakeGone are the days of New York Cheesecake, it’s Irish Cheesecake’s time to shine! Yummy!
Baileys French ToastIf you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.