Baileys Tiramisu Cocktail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
An Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100ml strong hot coffee
- 20g chopped chocolate
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 60g lady finger biscuits
- 120g mascarpone
- Cocoa powder
- chocolate coffee beans and chocolate flakes to garnish
- STEP ONEMix the hot coffee with the sugar and chocolate until smooth, then leave aside to cool.
- STEP TWOBlend the Baileys and biscuit crumbs with four ice cubes in a blender or smoothie maker until smooth.
- STEP THREEPut the mascarpone in a bowl, add about a third of the Baileys mixture and mix together with a little balloon whisk until smooth. Fold in the rest with a spoon.
- STEP FOURPour the coffee mixture into two martini cocktail glasses, then spoon over the Baileys mascarpone mix. Dust with the cocoa powder then sprinkle over coffee beans, chocolate flakes and curls.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Almande Peach SmoothieThis peachy, creamy alcoholic smoothie is 100% vegan. And 1000% totally delicious.
Espresso MartiniGrab a few friends and try taking your martinis to the next level. It all starts with Baileys and espresso!