- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 1
- Cook Time: 10min
Molten chocolate lava and a measure of Baileys, the perfect dessert for a not-so-grownup dinner party.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large chocolate brownies (around 200g and ideally square)
- 40ml chocolate sauce
- Raspberries to garnish
- STEP ONEStack the brownies on a plate. Mould them into the shape you want for your volcano – as high as you want! Remember to leave a hole in the top for the delicious lava.
- STEP TWOSpoon a hole out of the middle. Drizzle over the chocolate sauce, then pour the Baileys into the hole.
- STEP THREEAdd the raspberries.
- STEP FOURDemolish your volcano before it erupts!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys French ToastIf you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.
Baileys Choco MousseIf you’ve ever shared food before, this is the dessert that will make you stop.