Baileys Choco Mousse Recipe
- Difficulty: Hard
- Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 10min
If you’ve ever shared food before, Baileys Choco Mousse is the dessert that will make you stop!
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- SHOPPING LIST
- 200ml Baileys Original
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1tsp unsalted butter
- 250ml double cream
- Chocolate shavings to garnish
- STEP ONEMelt the chocolate, allow to cool slightly then beat in the egg yolks and butter.
- STEP TWOLightly whip the cream and Baileys. Then fold half into the chocolate mix.
- STEP THREEWhisk the egg whites until just stiff, now fold with the chocolate mixture. Add pieces of chocolate until it melts.
- STEP FOURSpoon half the chocolate mousse into four glasses, followed by some chocolate shavings and then half the cream.
- STEP FIVERepeat the layers and top with the remaining chocolate shavings.
- STEP SIXPut it in the fridge for three hours. No picking! (well, maybe just a bit…) Serve with a flourish – to some impressed oohs and ahs.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys VolcanoMolten chocolate lava and a measure of Baileys, the perfect dessert for a not-so-grownup dinner party.
Baileys AffogatoMake your afters ever-so-classy with a splash of Baileys and a shot of espresso (just don’t tell anyone it’s easy peasy!) This affogato recipe is easy to make and delivers big time on indulgence. Make this Italian dessert even more authentic by using gelato instead of a scoop of ice cream and throw on some chopped hazelnuts or pistachios! Bellisima!