Strawberries & Cream Cupcake Frosting
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 12
What’s the icing on top of a perfect baking night? Strawberry buttercream! Top your cupcakes with this fluffy recipe.
- 2 oz Baileys Strawberries & Cream Liqueur
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ cup pureed strawberries
- STEP ONEMix 4 cups powdered sugar and 1 cup butter in a mixer on low.
- STEP TWOAdd 1/4 cup pureed strawberries and 2 oz Baileys Strawberries & Cream liqueur until fluffy.
- STEP THREEAdd frosting to your cupcakes.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Strawberries & Cream MousseStrawberry Pie Mousse? Pass the spoon. This Strawberries & Cream mousse will brighten up your day.
Baileys Birthday Cake Shot RecipeWith Baileys Birthday Cake Shot as part of your birthday celebration, all you need to do now is make a wish! Baileys Birthday Cake Shot is an easy, sweet and fun little recipe that will make a perfect surprising and delightful edition to any celebration.