Strawberries & Cream Short, But Sweet Cake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
A delicious dream of Baileys swirled strawberries and cream dessert….in a glass. Perfect!
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- SHOPPING LIST
- 3 oz Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 5 oz double cream
- 6 oz chopped strawberries, and extra slices to garnish
- 2.5 oz crumbled shortbread
- STEP ONEBeat the Baileys Strawberries & Cream and cream cheese with a balloon whisk until smooth.
- STEP TWOWhip the cream then add to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture, along with the strawberries. Fold together.
- STEP THREECrumble the biscuits into two glasses. Add the strawberries and cream mixture. Top with strawberries and chill for 30 mins… or as long as you can bear it. Short, sweet and….gone.