Baileys Iced Coffee
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 300ml whole milk
- 300ml freshly brewed and cooled coffee
- 150ml double cream- whipped
- 40g dark or milk chocolate, melted or 2tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 butter crisp biscuit chopped
First, add the Baileys, ice cream and whole milk to a blender – you can use a non-dairy milk if you prefer – and whizz it all up.
Next, whip up the double until it holds its shape.
Now, fill two tall glasses with ice and pour in the Baileys mixture, followed by the cooled coffee.
Now it’s looking marbled and delicious, top with whipped cream and lovingly drizzle with melted chocolate (or chocolate sauce). Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and crumbled biscuit, and voila, the perfect Baileys iced coffee!