- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5min
Make your afters ever-so-classy with a splash of Baileys and coffee (Just don’t tell anyone it’s easy peasy!)
- Preparation 15 mins. Chill four hours or overnight.
- SHOPPING LIST
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100ml espresso
- 60g of sunken cake
- Two scoops of vanilla ice cream
- STEP ONEPut two shots of espresso into a jug and pour in the Baileys. Watch it swirl!
- STEP TWOFirmly press a cookie cutter into the cake to lift out two rounded pieces. Add one piece to the bottom of two champagne saucer glasses.
- STEP THREEAdd a scoop of ice cream on top of the cake in the glass.
- STEP FOURPour the Baileys and espresso mixture over the top.
- STEP FIVEDig in!
Watch how it’s made
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Choco MousseIf you’ve ever shared food before, this is the dessert that will make you stop.
Baileys Molten Chocolate Coffee CakeIf we said there was a better combo than chocolate, coffee, and Baileys, we’d be lying.