Baileys Ice Cream Sundae
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 5min
Easy. Delicious. And covered in Baileys. Why can’t every Sundae be more like this one?
- 200ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream (500ml)
- 60g broken chocolate-covered pretzels to garnish
- STEP ONEPlace two scoops of ice cream in four sundae glass.
- STEP TWOPour over the Baileys. Check if you need to add more ice cream. Sometimes this happens.
- STEP THREEBreak up some chocolate covered pretzels to garnish. Add sprinkles. Perhaps stick some whipped cream in there too. Maybe some chocolate hazelnut sauce. Finished? Mmmm, now get those spoons to work!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Spring ShakedownIf you’ve eaten through all of your Easter Eggs, just borrow someone else's, they won't mind.
St Patrick’s Day ShakeThis St Patrick’s Day drink with Baileys gives Irish cocktails a cheekily delicious and indulgent new twist.