- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Cook Time: 10min
If you’ve eaten through all of your Easter Eggs, just borrow someone else's, they won't mind.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 hollow Easter eggs (around 100g each)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (360ml)
- 100ml double cream (whipped)
- 20ml chocolate sauce
- Toasted chopped hazelnuts and chocolate flakes to garnish
- Extra toppings – mini eggs
- mint leaves
- raspberries or a macaroon
- STEP ONECarefully crack off the tips of the Easter eggs. Consume any stray chocolate shards – no-one's looking.
- STEP TWOBlend the Baileys with the ice cream. Then pour it into the chocolate eggs.
- STEP THREETop with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, mini eggs and chocolate sprinkles. There you have it – a simply eggcellent spring time treat!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Ice Cream SundaeEasy. Delicious. And covered in Baileys. Why can’t every Sundae be more like this one?
St Patrick’s Day ShakeThis St Patrick’s Day drink with Baileys gives Irish cocktails a cheekily delicious and indulgent new twist.