St Patrick’s Day Shake
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
This St Patrick’s Day drink with Baileys gives Irish cocktails a cheekily delicious and indulgent new twist.
- 1.5oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- ½ cup of milk
- Two scoops mint choc chip ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped nuts
- STEP ONEBlend together the milk, Baileys and ice cream until you reach a consistency you like. Add more ice cream if you want – why not?
- STEP TWOSwirl some chocolate sauce round the inside of a sundae glass.
- STEP THREEPour the shake into glass and then top with whipped cream, mixed nuts, mint, mini meringues, anything green and tasty you can find.
- STEP FOURRaise your glasses to St Patrick’s Day – sláinte!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Ice Cream SundaeEasy. Delicious. And covered in Baileys. Why can’t every Sundae be more like this one?
Spring ShakedownIf you’ve eaten through all of your Easter Eggs, just borrow someone else's, they won't mind.