- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5min
Make your afters ever-so-classy with a splash of Baileys and coffee (Just don’t tell anyone it’s easy peasy!)
- Preparation 15 mins. Chill four hours or overnight.
- SHOPPING LIST
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100ml espresso
- 60g of sunken cake
- Two scoops of vanilla ice cream
- STEP ONEPut two shots of espresso into a jug and pour in the Baileys. Watch it swirl!
- STEP TWOFirmly press a cookie cutter into the cake to lift out two rounded pieces. Add one piece to the bottom of two champagne saucer glasses.
- STEP THREEAdd a scoop of ice cream on top of the cake in the glass.
- STEP FOURPour the Baileys and espresso mixture over the top.
- STEP FIVEDig in!
Watch how it’s made
Other Recipes You Might Like
Strawberries & Cream Cupcake FrostingWhat’s the icing on top of a perfect baking night? Strawberry buttercream! Top your cupcakes with this fluffy recipe.
Baileys Molten Chocolate Coffee CakeIf we said there was a better combo than chocolate, coffee, and Baileys, we’d be lying.