Baileys Almande Peach Smoothie
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
This peachy, creamy alcoholic smoothie is 100% vegan. And 1000% totally delicious.
- 3.5oz Baileys Almande
- 4tbsp icing sugar
- Handful of toasted coconut shavings
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 chopped peaches
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- Mint springs, peach slices to garnish
- STEP ONEPlace the Baileys Almande, coconut/almond milk, ice cubes, vanilla and chopped peach in a blender and blend until you like the consistency.
- STEP TWOMix the icing sugar with a few drops of water to make a smooth thick paste. Coat the rim of two glasses with it, then dip them in the coconut shavings, press to secure them on.
- STEP THREEPour the Baileys mixture into the glass and top it off with mint leaves and a peach slice.