- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
What goes well with chocolate? More chocolate, of course. This recipe complements the cocoa in Baileys Original Irish Cream with sumptuous Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur.
- 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 0.25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.25 oz Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur
- STEP ONECombine Baileys, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice in shaker.
- STEP TWOStrain into martini glass.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Flat White Martini RecipeBaileys Flay White Martini cocktail is 3 of our favorite things all shaken up into one; Flat White, martini, and Baileys, of course! Discover our delicious riff on the classic Espresso Martini cocktail for a creamy smooth new twist.
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.