- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
What goes well with chocolate? More chocolate, of course. This recipe complements the cocoa in Baileys Original Irish Cream with sumptuous Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur.
- 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 0.25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.25 oz Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur
- STEP ONECombine Baileys, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice in shaker.
- STEP TWOStrain into martini glass.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Flat White Martini RecipeA deliciously decadent drink with a nod to a true classic. This Flat White Martini Cocktail is rich, creamy and indulgent – just the way we like it! Get your shake on to make one yourself and get the classic look by topping it off with the iconic three coffee beans – they represent health, wealth and happiness! You can make a Flat White Martini at home in just a few easy steps.
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.