Baileys Irish Cheesecake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 30 min
Gone are the days of New York Cheesecake, it’s Irish Cheesecake’s time to shine! Yummy!
- Chill for 2 hours and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- SHOPPING LIST
- 75ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- A 20cm sponge
- 500g mascarpone
- 340g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 60g caster sugar
- 175ml double cream
- Caramel sauce
- popcorn and salted pretzels to garnish
- STEP ONETrim the top off the sponge and put it into a clean 20cm cake tin.
- STEP TWOBeat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth. Spread over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon.
- STEP THREEWhip the cream, dollop on top of the cake, and then spread it around.
- STEP FOURDrizzle over the caramel sauce, then decorate with pretzels and popcorn (remember, there's no such thing as 'too much').
- STEP FIVEGrab your spoons and everybody dig in!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys S’moresA campfire favourite gone indulgent treat. When these come out, you’ll be asking for s’more.
Baileys French ToastIf you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.