Baileys S'mores Recipe
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10min
A campfire favorite snack becomes an indulgent treat desert with this recipe from Baileys. When Baileys S'mores come out, you’ll be asking for s’more.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100g crumbled digestives or shortbread
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 120g marshmallows
- 100ml chocolate sauce
- Blow torch to finish
- STEP ONEAdd the crumbled shortbread to the bottom of a jar. Dollop on marshmallows (as many as you like!)
- STEP TWOHeat the chocolate sauce and pour it into the jars. Probably add a bit more chocolate sauce.
- STEP THREESprinkle on the mini marshmallows. Bring on the Baileys – pour it over your creation. Now toast the marshmallows with the blow torch until melty and delicious.
- STEP FOURReady…steady….dig in! Last one to finish does the washing up.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Quick No-bake Baileys Cheesecake RecipeGone are the days of New York Cheesecake, it’s Irish Cheesecake’s time to shine! Our yummy recipe for this indulgent no-bake cheesecake with Baileys Irish Cream is sure to become a new favorite.
Baileys French ToastIf you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.