Baileys Vanilla Mint Shake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
A delicious Irish twist to a classic dessert-yum! The flavors of Vanilla, mint and a hint of chocolate blended with our Irish Cream for a sweet treat, perfect for celebrating with friends. Enjoy over ice cream, in a shot or drizzled in a milkshake.
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 3.5 oz Baileys Vanilla Mint
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Dark chocolate shards, fresh mint or clover, chopped nuts, cookie crumbs or any other yummy treats you're craving.
- STEP ONEBlend the ice cream and Baileys to get the consistency you like, and then add more ice cream until it’s tasting delish.
- STEP TWOIn a bowl with the whipped cream, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce (or more, get a bit wild) and fold it once or twice.
- STEP THREEPour the shake into your glass, then top with the thick cream, chocolate shards, mint or clover for some extra green goodness. Admire your masterpiece, and then dig in with your besties.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Ice Cream SundaeEasy. Delicious. And covered in Baileys. Why can’t every Sundae be more like this one?
Baileys French ToastIf you aren’t reaching for Baileys French Toast at Brunch, then you aren’t brunching right.