Baileys Chocolate Orange S'mores martini cocktail
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Treat yourself to a succulent s'mores martini cocktail using chocolate, marshmallow, vodka, and Irish cream.
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Finely crushed oaty biscuits
- Lightly crushed Orange pearl sugar
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Vodka
- Orange zest pared in strips
- 30ml Double Cream
- Large tasting marshmallow
- Wooden Skewer
- A little edible gold leaf
- Ice cubes
- A fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Step 1Put the melted chocolate on a plate and the crushed biscuits and pearl sugar on another plate
- Step 2Dip the rim of a chilled glass into the melted chocolate and then carefully straight into the crushed biscuits and pearl sugar - leave to set in the fridge
- Step 3Put Ice, Baileys, Vodka, Orange Peel and Mint into a Cocktail Shaker
- Step 4Shake for 30 seconds and then strain into the glass
- Step 5Carefully pour the double cream on top over the back of a spoon
- Step 6Thread a large marshmallow onto a wooden skewer and carefully toast over a flame
- Step 7Top cocktail with toasted marshmallow and sprinkle with the gold leaf
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake MartiniNo fuss, no mess, no bake. Just creamy Baileys, with a red velvet twist. That's our kind of cake.
Baileys Flat White Martini RecipeBaileys Flay White Martini cocktail is 3 of our favourite things all shaken up into one; Flat White, martini, and Baileys, of course! Discover our delicious riff on the classic Espresso Martini cocktail for a creamy smooth new twist.
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.