Baileys Colada Cocktail
- Servings: 2
A deliciously tropical, fruity Baileys recipe with coconut and pineapple flavours that’s perfect for summer – or winter when you want that sunshine feeling! It’s like a Baileys piña colada cocktail recipe without the rum and is oh-so-simple to make. This smooth and fruity cocktail is a dream summer drink to transport you straight to the tropics.
- 50ml Baileys Colada
- Ice Cubes
- Pineapple Chunks (can be frozen)
- Slices of pineapple to garnish
- Fruit juice and crushed/ chopped coconut
- Crushed/ chopped coconut
- STEP ONEAdd the Baileys Colada, ice cubes and pineapple chunks to a blender and blend it up until it’s smooth. You can even add a splash of coconut milk to the blender if you usually like your piña coladas extra creamy! And if you like a little zing, you can add a squeeze of fresh lime juice too.
- STEP TWODip the rim of the glass into a small amount of fruit juice and sprinkle the crushed coconut onto the juice so it sticks. Or you can run a slice of fresh lime around the rim of the glass to help the coconut stick.
- STEP THREENow pour your delicious tropical cocktail into the glass and garnish with slices of fresh pineapple.
- STEP FOURGet that real summertime feeling by popping a colorful mini umbrella into the glass to complete your summer treat! Delicious!
- TOP TIP:Add a splash of water to your blender to get your cocktail moving.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Colada over Ice CreamAn indulgent treat to help you cool off this summer.