Baileys Hot Irish Coffee
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
Coffee. One of life’s simple pleasures. Baileys Original Irish Cream. One of life’s delicious indulgences. Put Baileys in hot coffee and you’ve got a hot drink made in heaven. Psst – you can even make Baileys Hot Coffee with instant coffee for a super quick treat! If you’re wondering how to make Baileys Hot Coffee, it’s oh-so-simple and tastes like pure bliss in a cup! Top it off with some whipped cream for the perfect Irish cream coffee. Yummy!
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 150ml coffee
- Your favourite garnish, try whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
- STEP ONEBrew your favourite coffee as you normally would.
- STEP TWOInstead of milk, add a drop of Baileys Original Irish Cream, or use your favourite flavour of Baileys if you’re feeling creative – they’re all just sooo delicious in a hot cup of coffee!
- STEP THREEStir it together and add whatever toppings your heart desires – a little whipped cream always hits the spot.
- STEP FOURSit back, put your feet up, breathe deeply, relax and enjoy.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot ChocolateThere are many ways to warm up in winter, but why not indulge yourself with a decadent Baileys hot chocolate with all the toppings. A special recipe where warmth and indulgence collide, Baileys Irish Cream and velvety hot chocolate are a match made in heaven! Cosy, luxurious, indulgent, it's the treat you've been dreaming of with a delicious Baileys twist. Settle under a blanket, grab your favourite mug, and mix up this fabulous winter warmer to sip and savour at your leisure!
- Hot Drink
Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate RecipeIt’s sweet, salty and oh so indulgent blend of hot chocolate, Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Cream. Treat yourself with a new take on an old favourite with our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe.