Baileys Iced Coffee
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
Do you like your coffee iced? Then we have a treat for you, and this one involves ice cream!
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 300ml whole milk
- 300ml freshly brewed and cooled coffee
- plus 2tbsp
- To decorate:
- 150ml double cream
- 40g dark or milk chocolate
- melted or 2tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 butter crisp biscuit
- STEP ONEWhizz the Baileys in blender with the ice-cream and milk.
- STEP TWOWhip the cream until it holds its shape.
- STEP THREEFill two tall glasses with ice. Pour in the Baileys mixture, then the cooled coffee.
- STEP FOURDollop on the whipped cream, then drizzle the melted chocolate lovingly over it. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and biscuit, and voila, the perfect coffee cool down.
Watch how it’s made
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot CoffeeThe ultimate in Baileys simplicity, perfect at any time of day and any time of year.
- Hot Drink
Baileys LatteIt’s everything your favourite latte should be; frothy, creamy, and packed with delicious Baileys flavour.
Vietnamese CoffeePrepare yourself, we're about to show you how to mke a scrumptious Vietnamese coffee.