Baileys Iced Coffee
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
Level up your next ice coffee by transforming it into a Baileys Irish Cream Iced Coffee. And, even better, it involves ice cream and a whole host of delectable toppings to elevate it from an iced coffee to a super-sumptuous treat! Even better, there’s really no limit on what you can choose to top this delicious drink with, load it up to your heart’s content and sit back and enjoy your handiwork. If you’re a fan of flavoured iced coffee, you can tailor it to your tastes with your favourite simple syrup too. Fabulous!
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 300ml whole milk
- 300ml freshly brewed and cooled coffee
- To decorate:
- 150ml double cream -whipped
- 40g dark or milk chocolate melted or 2tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 butter crisp biscuit chopped
- STEP ONEFirst, add the Baileys, ice cream and whole milk to a blender – you can use a non-dairy milk if you prefer – and whizz it all up.
- STEP TWONext, whip up the double until it holds its shape.
- STEP THREENow, fill two tall glasses with ice and pour in the Baileys mixture, followed by the cooled coffee.
- STEP FOURNow it’s looking marbled and delicious, top with whipped cream and lovingly drizzle with melted chocolate (or chocolate sauce). Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and crumbled biscuit, and voila, the perfect Baileys iced coffee!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot Irish CoffeeCoffee. One of life’s simple pleasures. Baileys Original Irish Cream. One of life’s delicious indulgences. Put Baileys in hot coffee and you’ve got a hot drink made in heaven. Psst – you can even make Baileys Hot Coffee with instant coffee for a super quick treat! If you’re wondering how to make Baileys Hot Coffee, it’s oh-so-simple and tastes like pure bliss in a cup! Top it off with some whipped cream for the perfect Irish cream coffee. Yummy!
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot Coffee Latte RecipeBaileys Irish Cream goes so well with in a delicious latte! It’s everything your favourite latte should be - frothy, creamy, and packed with delicious Baileys flavour. You can adapt this latte recipe to your own taste using a different type of milk – almond milk works well – and adding different coffee syrups for an authentic coffee shop touch.
Vietnamese CoffeeTraditional Vietnamese coffee is a delicious way to enjoy coffee. Usually, Vietnamese coffee is made with just strong coffee – you can use espresso and add more boiling water, then let it chill - and condensed milk. And, of course, we’ve made it even more of a treat with a splash of Baileys! Making this Baileys Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe couldn’t be easier, and you can tailor the amount of condensed milk to your tastes, so you’re guaranteed to love it!