- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20min
If you set out to find the thickest, nuttiest, most indulgent milkshake on the internet, then you’ve just found it.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 20g melted chocolate
- 60g chopped toasted hazelnuts (20g for the rim
- 40g to blend)
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 chopped banana
- Handful of ice cubes
- Crushed peanuts to garnish
- STEP ONEFirst, blend up the Baileys, ice, almond milk and banana.
- STEP TWOSmear the rim of a cocktail glass with the melted chocolate or a little chocolate hazelnut spread, then dip into the crushed hazelnuts.
- STEP THREEPour the Baileys mixture into the glass, then sprinkle some crushed peanuts over the top.
- STEP FOURSip elegantly or slurp through a straw, it's delicious either way.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.