Baileys Flat White Martini Recipe
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
A deliciously decadent drink with a nod to a true classic. This Flat White Martini Cocktail is rich, creamy and indulgent – just the way we like it! Get your shake on to make one yourself and get the classic look by topping it off with the iconic three coffee beans – they represent health, wealth and happiness! You can make a Flat White Martini at home in just a few easy steps.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml espresso
- A few ice cubes
- 3 coffee beans to decorate
- STEP ONESuper easy. Simply put everything into a cocktail shaker - apart from the coffee beans.
- STEP TWOGive it a really good shake to blend everything together – dancing while you do this is optional but encouraged!
- STEP THREEGrab a martini glass, strain your silky-smooth Baileys cocktail into the glass, and garnish with the coffee beans. Now sit back and enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.
Baileys Espresso martini cocktailA bit short on coffee liqueur? Worry not, this Espresso martini cocktail recipe uses freshly brewed espresso, or even instant coffee if it’s all you’ve got!
Baileys Chocolate Orange S'mores martini cocktailTreat yourself to a succulent s'mores martini cocktail using chocolate, marshmallow, vodka, and Irish cream.