Flat White Martini Cocktail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
This cocktail is 3 of our favourite things all shaken up into one; Flat White, martini, and Baileys, of course!
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml espresso
- A few ice cubes
- 3 coffee beans to decorate
- STEP ONEPop all the ingredients apart from the coffee beans in a cocktail shaker.
- STEP TWOShake it up until everything is blended and the liquid is smooth as silk.
- STEP THREEStrain into a martini cocktail glass and garnish with the three coffee beans.
- STEP FOURIt's cocktail time – get involved!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.
Baileys Espresso martini cocktailA bit short on coffee liqueur? Worry not, this Espresso martini cocktail recipe uses freshly brewed espresso, or even instant coffee if it’s all you’ve got!
Baileys Chocolate Orange S'mores martini cocktailTreat yourself to a succulent s'mores martini cocktail using chocolate, marshmallow, vodka, and Irish cream.