- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
Traditional Vietnamese coffee is a delicious way to enjoy coffee. Usually, Vietnamese coffee is made with just strong coffee – you can use espresso and add more boiling water, then let it chill - and condensed milk. And, of course, we’ve made it even more of a treat with a splash of Baileys! Making this Baileys Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe couldn’t be easier, and you can tailor the amount of condensed milk to your tastes, so you’re guaranteed to love it!
- 250ml Brewed coffee, chilled
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Condensed milk
- STEP ONEPour the condensed milk into a glass. You can change the amount you use to suit your own taste, then add in some ice. Next, take a coffee drip – a coffee filter held carefully over the glass will work - and slowly pour in the cooled brewed coffee to layer over the ice and condensed milk.
- STEP TWONow, add the Baileys Original Irish Cream slowly over the top to create a pretty marbled effect in the glass.
- STEP THREEFinally, garnish with a dusting of cocoa, dark chocolate curls, or cocoa-dusted almonds for the ultimate indulgence. Take a sip and savour. Delicious!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Iced CoffeeLevel up your next ice coffee by transforming it into a Baileys Irish Cream Iced Coffee. And, even better, it involves ice cream and a whole host of delectable toppings to elevate it from an iced coffee to a super-sumptuous treat! Even better, there’s really no limit on what you can choose to top this delicious drink with, load it up to your heart’s content and sit back and enjoy your handiwork. If you’re a fan of flavoured iced coffee, you can tailor it to your tastes with your favourite simple syrup too. Fabulous!