Baileys Hot Chocolate
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5min
There are many ways to warm up in winter, but Baileys hot chocolate with all the toppings is the best.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 tsp hot chocolate powder
- 100ml milk
- A dollop of cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate brownies
- chocolate fingers
- chocolate sauce
- chocolate anything to garnish
- STEP ONEUse the hot chocolate powder and the milk to make a hot chocolate. Pour into your favourite mug.
- STEP TWOMake it magnificent. Add the Baileys.
- STEP THREEGarnish gregariously. Dollop on fresh or whipped cream, marshmallows (toasted marshmallows take it to another level), chocolate flakes, whatever you fancy.
- STEP FOURStand back and admire. Then grab a spoon and dig in.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot CoffeeThe ultimate in Baileys simplicity, perfect at any time of day and any time of year.
- Hot Drink
Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate RecipeIt’s sweet, salty and oh so indulgent blend of hot chocolate, Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Cream. Treat yourself with a new take on an old favourite with our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe.