Baileys Hot Coffee
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
If you’re looking for a twist to your usual after dinner coffee this holiday season, then look no further! Serve your guests, and yourself, a delicious Holiday coffee by adding a splash of Baileys to your favorite blend. You can make the occasion even more festive by adding any toppings you desire – whipped cream, chocolate shavings? Yes, please! – for a delicious cup of hot coffee that works as a great alternative to a digestif.
- 1.5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 5 oz Coffee
- Your favorite garnish, try whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
- STEP ONEBrew your favorite coffee as you normally would.
- STEP TWOInstead of milk, add a drop of Baileys Original Irish Cream, or use your favourite flavour of Baileys if you’re feeling creative – they’re all just sooo delicious in a hot cup of coffee!
- STEP THREEStir it together and add whatever toppings your heart desires – a little whipped cream always hits the spot.
- STEP FOURSit back, put your feet up, breathe deeply, relax and enjoy.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot ChocolateThere are many ways to warm up in winter, but Baileys hot chocolate with all the toppings is the best.
Baileys Original Irish Cream Coffee RecipeThe classic cold weather cocktail taken to new heights of flavor with Baileys Original Irish Cream. Baileys Irish Coffee is the ultimate in simplicity, perfect at any time of day and any time of year.