Baileys Iced Coffee
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
Level up your next ice coffee by transforming it into a Baileys Irish Cream Iced Coffee. And, even better, it involves ice cream and a whole host of delectable toppings to elevate it from an iced coffee to a super-sumptuous treat! Even better, there’s really no limit on what you can choose to top this delicious drink with, load it up to your heart’s content and sit back and enjoy your handiwork. If you’re a fan of flavored iced coffee, you can tailor it to your tastes with your favorite simple syrup too. Fabulous!
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 300ml whole milk
- 300ml freshly brewed and cooled coffee
- To decorate:
- 150ml double cream - whipped
- 40g dark or milk chocolate melted or 2tbsp of chocolate sauce
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 butter crisp biscuit chopped
- STEP ONEFirst, add the Baileys, ice cream and whole milk to a blender – you can use a non-dairy milk if you prefer – and whizz it all up.
- STEP TWONext, whip up the double until it holds its shape.
- STEP THREENow, fill two tall glasses with ice and pour in the Baileys mixture, followed by the cooled coffee.
- STEP FOURNow it’s looking marbled and delicious, top with whipped cream and lovingly drizzle with melted chocolate (or chocolate sauce). Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and crumbled biscuit, and voila, the perfect Baileys iced coffee!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot CoffeeIf you’re looking for a twist to your usual after dinner coffee this holiday season, then look no further! Serve your guests, and yourself, a delicious Holiday coffee by adding a splash of Baileys to your favorite blend. You can make the occasion even more festive by adding any toppings you desire – whipped cream, chocolate shavings? Yes, please! – for a delicious cup of hot coffee that works as a great alternative to a digestif.
Baileys Almande Spiced Cold BrewEnjoy the Baileys Almande Spiced Iced Coffee recipe made with Baileys Almande, iced coffee and a perfect blend of spices.