Baileys Hot Coffee Latte Recipe
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5min
Baileys Irish Cream goes so well with in a delicious latte! It’s everything your favourite latte should be - frothy, creamy, and packed with delicious Baileys flavour. You can adapt this latte recipe to your own taste using a different type of milk – almond milk works well – and adding different coffee syrups for an authentic coffee shop touch.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 shot espresso
- 150ml hot milk
- Chocolate sprinkles to garnish
- STEP ONEPour the hot milk into a latte glass – you can use a milk frother to froth up the milk for a velvety smooth texture.
- STEP TWONow add your espresso shot to the glass and watch it swirl as it mixes up!
- STEP THREEAdd the Baileys Original Irish Cream and shave over some dark chocolate to finish. Whipped cream is optional but advised!
- STEP FOURCongratulate yourself on being a brilliant Baileys barista! Sit back, smell the coffee and enjoy your me time.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot CoffeeIf you’re looking for a twist to your usual after dinner coffee this holiday season, then look no further! Serve your guests, and yourself, a delicious Holiday coffee by adding a splash of Baileys to your favorite blend. You can make the occasion even more festive by adding any toppings you desire – whipped cream, chocolate shavings? Yes, please! – for a delicious cup of hot coffee that works as a great alternative to a digestif.
Baileys Pumpkin Spice LatteWarmth and deliciousness on a crisp, fall day.