- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5min
It’s everything your favourite latte should be; frothy, creamy, and packed with delicious Baileys flavour.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 shot espresso
- 150ml hot milk
- Chocolate sprinkles to garnish
- STEP ONEPour 150ml hot milk into a latte glass.
- STEP TWOTop it up with 100ml of espresso.
- STEP THREEPop in 50ml Baileys. Shave over some dark chocolate.
- STEP FOURCongratulate yourself on being a brilliant Baileys barista. Chill out and enjoy.