Baileys Mud Slide
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
As it turns out, you really can have your dessert and drink it too! Learn how to make a mudslide with Baileys Irish Cream and you’ll be making them every day. This mudslide cocktail recipe is one of the best dessert cocktails you’ll ever try. It’s creamy, chocolaty and smooth, honestly one of the best boozy milkshakes you could imagine – what are you waiting for?
- 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 0.5 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 1 cup Ice
- Chocolate Syrup
- STEP ONEThis couldn’t be easier! Put Baileys Irish Cream, vodka and a cup of ice into a blender and press start.
- STEP TWOWhile your delicious dessert cocktail is blending, take your favourite glass and drizzle chocolate syrup all around the inside – as much as you like, but swirls will make it look pretty!
- STEP THREEFinally, pour your frozen mudslide into the glass and garnish with whatever takes your fancy!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Flat White Martini RecipeA deliciously decadent drink with a nod to a true classic. This Flat White Martini Cocktail is rich, creamy and indulgent – just the way we like it! Get your shake on to make one yourself and get the classic look by topping it off with the iconic three coffee beans – they represent health, wealth and happiness! You can make a Flat White Martini at home in just a few easy steps.
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.