- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 1
- Cook Time: 10min
Molten chocolate lava and a measure of Baileys, the perfect dessert for a not-so-grownup dinner party.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 large chocolate brownies (around 200g and ideally square)
- 40ml chocolate sauce
- Raspberries to garnish
- STEP ONEStack the brownies on a plate. Mould them into the shape you want for your volcano – as high as you want! Remember to leave a hole in the top for the delicious lava.
- STEP TWOSpoon a hole out of the middle. Drizzle over the chocolate sauce, then pour the Baileys into the hole.
- STEP THREEAdd the raspberries.
- STEP FOURDemolish your volcano before it erupts!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Strawberries & Cream Short, But Sweet CakeA delicious dream of Baileys swirled strawberries and cream dessert….in a glass. Perfect!
Baileys Choco MousseIf you’ve ever shared food before, this is the dessert that will make you stop.