Baileys White Russian Cocktail Recipe
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
There's no better way to shake up your cocktail routine than this delicious cherry-topped Baileys White Russian recipe, whether you're out for happy-hour, celebrating with the girls or just enjoying an after-dinner drink.
- 1.5 oz Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur
- 0.5 oz Smirnoff Vodka
- 0.25 oz Coffee liqueur (optional)
- 2 oz Milk
- Maraschino Cherry
- STEP ONEPour all ingredients into a glass with ice and stir.
- STEP TWOCombine in a glass and mix.
- STEP THREEGarnish with Maraschino Cherry.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.
Strawberry Cream Colada with Baileys RecipeBaileys strawberries and cream colada is a fun and delicious riff off the eternal classic pina colada cocktail, with strawberries replacing the pineapple. Thanks to Baileys Strawberries and Cream, this recipe couldn't be much simpler or tastier!