- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
Oh, goodness. A Baileys Espresso Martini – yes, you can use Baileys in an Espresso Martini! We guarantee you’ll love this recipe. An Espresso Martini is a classic cocktail made with freshly brewed espresso, Baileys, and a splash of vodka, delicious. Learn how to make an Espresso Martini at home and shake up your next cocktail party. So, grab a few friends and try taking your martinis to the next level. It all starts with Baileys and espresso!
- 2 oz Baileys Espresso Creme Liqueur
- 0.25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.25 oz Espresso
- Three coffee beans
- STEP ONEGrab your cocktail shaker, throw in some ice, then add everything but the coffee beans.
- STEP TWOShake the cocktail really well! Shake, shake, shake!
- STEP THREEStrain into a martini glass – or your favourite cocktail glass – and gently add the three coffee beans on top. The coffee beans represent health, wealth, and happiness btw!
- STEP FOURCheers, sip, enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Baileys Tiramisu CocktailAn Italian favourite meets an Irish favourite to create everyone's new favourite dessert/cocktail mashup.
Baileys ChocolatiniWhat goes well with chocolate? More chocolate, of course. This recipe complements the cocoa in Baileys Original Irish Cream with sumptuous Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur.