Flat White Martini Cocktail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5min
This cocktail is 3 of our favourite things all shaken up into one; Flat White, martini, and Baileys, of course!
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml espresso
- A few ice cubes
- 3 coffee beans to decorate
- STEP ONEPop all the ingredients apart from the coffee beans in a cocktail shaker.
- STEP TWOShake it up until everything is blended and the liquid is smooth as silk.
- STEP THREEStrain into a martini cocktail glass and garnish with the three coffee beans.
- STEP FOURIt's cocktail time – get involved!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Espresso MartiniGrab a few friends and try taking your martinis to the next level. It all starts with Baileys and espresso!
Baileys ChocolatiniWhat goes well with chocolate? More chocolate, of course. This recipe complements the cocoa in Baileys Original Irish Cream with sumptuous Godiva® Chocolate Liqueur.